Sunday, July 01, 2007

30th Birthday Holiday

Finally, 30 years old, a BIG day, Steffi and Frank are so nice give me a big birthday present: inviting me to Allgau to have a long holiday, it is just NICE, I will never forget the beautiful place: only green landscape and blue sky.

First evening, we arrived besides a lake, take a break.



Check in a nice famliy hotel, we have a lovely balcony



and a comfortable kitchen,



Going out for a walk,



And take a break,



Meet a beautiful girl :)



See some lazy & sleepy guys :))



Find a nice lake, unfortunately, I forget my swimming pants, but I can do it, whatever I am not naked :(



Everywhere, there are cows, I have to show them as a collection







Finally, VICTORY!!




Take a ice break in Rotenbury, OMG, very expensive,



A huge nut-cracker, haha,



Our dinner,

No comments: